Supplemental Business License Forms

Please submit these with your license application, if applicable:


Peddler / Solicitor Application

Fee:  $5 per solicitor 
If your business activity consists of traveling to and from residences and businesses, and offering for sale, selling, or taking orders for goods or services, you will be required to fill out this form, which includes the name, address, date of birth and state driver’s license of each solicitor.  Each solicitor will be issued a card and must carry it on their person whenever they work in the City.  The $5 fee covers the cost of the solicitor card and background check.


Rental Property Application

No additional fee
A person who leases three or more units of residential real estate within the City limits of Troutdale must complete the Rental Property Application.  They must also apply for either the Standard Business License application (if the property owner lives OUTSIDE Troutdale), or a Home Occupation Business License if the owner resides within the City limits.



Amusement Device Form

No additional fee
Amusement devices are predominantly found in establishments that sell food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages.  Amusement devices include pool tables, foosball, coin-operated darts, claw or grabber cranes, trivia games, pinball machines, shuffle boards and all video games except state-owned video poker terminals.  Amusement devices DO NOT include jukeboxes, vending machines, or state-owned video poker, keno, pull tab or lottery devices. This form requires the name and address of each amusement device company that operates machines in your business.  We request this information as companies supplying amusement devices to Troutdale businesses are also required to obtain a City business license. 



Change of Address Application

Fee: $15
If an existing Troutdale business moves to a new location within the City during the licensing year (January 1-December 31), a Change of Address Form is required. The $15 fee covers processing and possible inspection. This form does not apply to Home Occupation businesses. 


Affidavit for Landscape Maintenance Businesses

No additional fee
This form certifies that the business is NOT subject to regulation by the Oregon Landscape Contractor’s Board (LCB). Businesses subject to the requirements must have a LCB license issued by the State of Oregon. If you are mowing, weeding, pruning and providing general lawn maintenance, you are not required to obtain an LCB license. Please call 503-665-5175 for information, or go to the Oregon LCB website.