Permits & Online Payments

In an effort to provide greater customer service, the City of Troutdale accepts online payments for City water and sewer bills and Court fines. We also offer the City of Troutdale's Citizen Self Service portal (CSS Portal for short), where you can apply for mosr types of permits — including permits for building, floodplain development, street trees, traffic control, and more —  schedule inspections, pay invoices, receive fee estimates, and more.You can also find the portal by visiting

Need help? Visit our How to Apply for a Permit page.

Please select an option from the choices below.